7090 Lamar Rd.
Reno, TX 75462
Mon - Sat 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
When you come to Pickers, you will be using your tools and labor for great savings and recycling. We want the process to be fun and easy, but there are a few things you need to be aware of when you visit Pickers. We welcome you to Pickers, but we do have a few rules you need to be aware of before you can enter the picking yard.
• Please bring your own tools. We have some tools, including specialty tools, available for rent. We recommend that you remove the part or piece you are seeking before you arrive, so you are able to match it up and will know exactly what tools you need.
• No one under the age of 18 Years old may enter the Pickers yard. Children are not permitted and we do not have care facilities or a family waiting room.
• No Animals Allowed except registered service dogs. No exceptions.
• Everyone must sign an assumption of risk and waiver of liability form prior to entering the picking yard.
• Proper footwear is required. Bare feet and open-toed shoes are not allowed. We recommend steel-toed footwear, long pants and safety glasses although this is not required.
• A $2.00 cash only environmental fee will be charged to everyone who enters the Pickers yard. This is a non-refundable fee.
• Military personnel, veterans, and service personnel are eligible for a 10% discount. Present a valid ID to qualify.
• Tools, tool boxes, and tool bags will all be inspected both upon entry and exit of the picking yard; no exceptions.
• NO CUSTOMER PARTS ALLOWED IN THE YARD. Parts may be left at the parts comparison counter to help customers identify the proper part, but customer parts are never allowed in the yard.
• Entrance into the Pickers yard will be restricted a half hour prior to the posted closing time.
• No open flame is allowed in the picking yard. No cutting torches or propane torches are allowed.
• No jacks are allowed. All our vehicles are up on special stands for ease of part removal. If you will be removing a part from beneath a vehicle, we require that you use the jack stands we have available free of charge.
• Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden on the premises. Pickers reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who in our judgment is impaired and represents a safety concern to themselves or others.
• Pickers has lifting equipment available for rent. Please inquire at the front desk for more information. For your own safety, do not lift heavy parts or pieces without equipment or assistance.
• Customers are not allowed to work on cars in the parking lot.
• Customers are responsible for providing the stock number of vehicle for each part purchased.
• Pickers is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Pickers reserves the right to deny admittance to anyone for any or no reason whatsoever.
• Some assemblies have multiple parts attached, so make sure you only pull the parts you plan to pay for.